Re: AMSAT Awards

Hello Folks,
   I would like to say thank you very much for acknowledgment.  I would
also like to thank Richard Crow, N2SPI for his "Cheap and Easy Satellite
Antenna" articles posted on amsat.org.  Without them and his friendly
help over e-mail, I would not have been able to work the birdies.
Thank you again and 73,
-Rob de KI4BKE