The timers they are a' changing.

(with the appropriate apologies to Robert Zimmerman).

Hopefully, my last words on the subject.

Periodic? ... random? ... that just about sums it up. There are a lot !!! of
variables.

For those interested, references are available on this bb to check what I
originally said.

For those not intersted ... please IGNORE !!!.

My profound apologies for the bandwith my posts have caused.

Had !!!!! the AO-7 telemetery been at least 80% useful, 2C would have
revealed all.

(2c or not 2c .....William Shakespeare).

73 John ... <la2qaa@amsat.org>   AO-7 log Admin: