Re: ARRL dual moxon turnstyle project questions

On Jul 31, 2007, at 8:08 AM, Scott Wilson wrote:

> 3. This is more of a comment... I'm wagering the uhf version
> doesn't work
> at all... measurements are given to the hundreth of an inch - and
> then you
> solder a big ring lug to the end of it!

Scott - A good rule of thumb for tolerances is for them not to exceed
more than a degree of wavelength, with 360 degrees being one
wavelength. At 432 MHz this is about 0.2 cm or about 0.080 inches,
which can be measured accurately enough with a steel rule. - Duffey

James Duffey KK6MC/5
Cedar Crest NM 87008