GS-232B with Nova

Has anyone used the GS-232B/G-5500 combo with Nova?  Are there any issues,
pitfalls, problems or work-arounds with the set-up and calibration in Nova?

I am going to be setting-up one of these systems tomorrow.  Others have
tried and have not been able to properly calibrate and operate the rotor to
track satellites.  I do not know what their exact problems are but I will
see for myself tomorrow.

Also, this set-up will be using a laptop and a USB-to-serial converter.  I
may have to try a couple different ones to get one that works properly.

Thanks,

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana