Re: Echo Telemetry website

hello george- I have 9600 capable radio (FT8800) connected to sound card
via buxcomm interface but I dont know if I can use the same interface
with the isolation transformers on 9600. Currently wired for 1200.
Waiting to hear from buxcomm about 9600 use. Thanks to mineo for posting
the telemetry. I like the graphical flow chart version you used the
first time. Its refreshing to see some technical information about echo.
Thanks mineo!

73, pat n2oeq