Re: AMSAT-BB Digest, Vol 2, Issue 484

Hello folks,

I would like to request copies of any telemetry recordings of Sputnik 12/13,
I know it was killed by radiation while flying over the South Atlantic
Anomaly during a Solar storm. I am seeking any telemetry recordings of this
spacecrafts CW signal on HF 29 MHz. When the spacecraft was alive, I wrote a
telemetry decoder for Russian Sputniks. I only managed to make 2 small
datasets using the CWget and my RSdashboard before it went and got itself
cooked. This is a request for historical reasons, the data and software I
want to put online at QSL.net.
Thanks all, Kevin, VK3UKF.

Advertisement: Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre