Re: Questions for the 2007 BoD Candidates

It is really hard to go wrong this year.  We have a terrific slate of
dedicated AMSAT volunteers, officers, directors, etc. who are running
for director this time.  I feel good about all of the people who are
guaranteed to be either on the board or an alternate this year.

Thank you for nominating a terrific slate of candidates.  NOW VOTE.  If
you have lapsed membership,  renew.  If you are not a member, JOIN.  I
hope you are proud of this organization now but I for one want you to be
astounded with us.  I hope you will be soon.

Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.
Center for Communications Research
805 Bunn Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540
(sig required by employer, remove X's for phone number)