Re: [aprssig] PCSAT?

> What's up with PCSAT (NO-44)?  I see some
> packets digi-ed by W3ADO-1.
>
> I haven't had time to monitor it lately, but if it's
> operating, I still have an operating goal in mind:  2-way
> satellite from a moving motorcycle.  :-)

Nothing has changed really.  PCSAT (W3ADO-1) is operational on
all passes when it is in the mid-day sun.  That means if there
are any passes within a few hours of your local noon, then it is
probably useable for a few packets.  You can see its downlink on
the http://pcsat.aprs.org web page at any time.

Checking there, I see many many users and packets over the last
24 hours...

Enjoy!.  Also ANDE-1 is on the same frequency and should also be
available on 145.825 MHz, though weaker.

Bob, WB4APR