Sat prediction + Windows Vista

For a lot of my satellite time I have used NOVA for predicting sat passes on
a WinXP laptop in my vehicle.  I have been required by work to go to a
Windows Vista computer and have been unable to get Vista and Nova to work
together.

What are people running on Windows Vista for prediction without an internet
connection (so I can not use AMSAT's predict website).

Mike

Kb8zgl