Re: Measuring the ADC output of a sound card

Nate and others,

Brand new, out of the box Friday, though UPS said it was scheduled today,
Monday.  The PCB has a 2006 revision date on it, but lacking an older one, I
can't do any comparisons.

Thanks to those who responded to my question.  Using a combination of
answers, and software, I was able to determine what I needed to know.  It
turns out that it is running about 85% of "full scale," which of course is
an excellent match.

Alan
WA4SCA