Can we have such satellites ,over the earth one day?

As my antenna was down for repair. I played with a software called OrbcommPlotter .
  I used my 2M vertical antenna and my an old Alinco 2M radio, in FM mode .attaching an audio cable to sound card. Then . WOW in one second I got a huge amount of data scrolling over the pc screen. With OrbcommPlotter you can decode the telemetry and find out the positions of the Orbcomm satellite, their operational status and their uplink and downlink channels. There are so many Orbcomm satellites that there is likely to be one within range of almost any spot on Earth at any time of the day or night.

  I think this program can be useful to ham in so many ways like:-

   In demonstration the satellite to other people.
  Calibrating the rotator and antennas, as each satellite give it orbital position data every few minutes.
  Calibrate the radio, interface and the tracking software's.(changing frequencies and satellite)
  etc
  73 de ST2NH