RS-15 beacon heard over Europe

>From the newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.space I picked up this report on RS-15:
> Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 10:12 PM
> Subject: RS-15
>
> After a period of very intermittent appearances, RS-15's beacon has been
> audible on most passes during the last three weeks or so. Its frequency
> has fallen to ~29.35165MHz, and sometimes there's a near-continuous
> carrier rather than the usual short, chirpy pulses, suggesting that the
> voltage regulation may have failed. Catch it while you can!
>
> --
> Hil

As it had been over 10 years that I had heard this satellite I decided to give it a go.
Using the TS-2000 and a simple 14MHz dipol, no pre-amp, I was able to hear the beacon.
Quite weak, but audible. Frequency as in the report; 29.3156MHz (assume this to be Beacon 1).

On my website I have placed an mp3 recording and some 'waterfall' graphics:
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo

You hear & see the beacon being switched on (~2 seconds) and off (~3 seconds). Also you
hear & see the beacon 'tuning in' to the correct frequency every time it's switched on.

Looking forward for your comments/feedback/experiences !
Henk, PA3GUO