Now back on Sats!

After being off the satellites for a year or more due to the lack of a 70cm
antenna, I finally put up a Cushcraft A270-10S dualband yagi.  It doens't
receive quite as well as the 719B I used to have, but did make 2 QSOs
tonight on AO51 with it.  It is great to be back, and AO51 sounds as good as
ever!

Look forward to meeting everyone on the sats again!

73s John AA5JG
(ex: W5TD, NE0P, N0EEN, KA0IFG)
Sat VUCC #129

Yaesu FT100D to Cushcraft A270-10S