Re: Measuring the ADC output of a sound card

Hi Alan,

Alan P. Biddle wrote:
> I am fiddling with a new sound card, and am wondering if there is a bit of
> _Windows_ software which will read the output of a standard audio device,
> and present the data directly? ...
The program Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/), which is
multi-platform, will probably be the answer to this problem. We (the
OZ7SAT crew) have used Audacity to decode the CW telemetry from CAPE-1,
amongst other things, so we are very satisfied with it. You will see
e.g. clipping easily.

Best 73 de Bent/OZ6BL