IC-821H TX problem on 70cm

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this:
My IC-821H will just "quit" transmitting on 70cm.  The PTT is still engaged
in the radio (at least the band LED is red) but no RF comes out.  This
happens in either CW or SSB.  The length of time it takes to quit varies,
sometimes a couple of seconds, sometimes a minute, but it always happens
eventually.  If I let it set for several seconds, it always comes back, but
not necessarily the first time I try.
Needless to say, this puts a bit of a crimp in operations.

Scott Townley NX7U
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di
http://members.cox.net/nx7u