Questions for the 2007 BoD Candidates

I would like to post a set of questions for the AMSAT BoD candidates,
as Stefan (VE4NSA) did almost exactly a year ago.  It will certainly
help me select the best candidates.

Since I don't think you need to go so far as to do a YouTube video,
please help us understand your positions and the value you would bring
(or have brought) to AMSAT.  Thanks to the candidates for your time
and for running!  Without volunteers like you, AMSAT would not be!

Questions:

* How are you planning to advance AMSAT as a professional organization in
terms of management, membership service and transparency?

* How often have you been using the existing satellites (e.g. AO-51) in the
last year.

* What do you consider as the greatest asset AMSAT has?

* What do you consider is AMSAT's greatest weakness and how will you address it?

* What are you planning to do to ensure a healthy, stable future for AMSAT?

Thanks and 73!

Dave N0TGD