Wanted Dish Antenna Central Florida

Hi I am looking for a 4 to 8 foot prime focus dish. Either solid or
KU-Mesh for amateur satellite use. Let me know what you have, how much
or if interested in any trades. I intend to mount with AZ-EL mount so if
you have appropriate hardware let me know.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money"  ;-P