New VHF amplifier

Greetings from Patrick N2OEQ

I just wanted to state.... BRAVO! on the new 87 percent efficient VHF amplifier design.

Now maybe something similar could happen with converting solar panel power into amplifier output.

If amsat remains with Batteries on Eagle, perhaps they could add one or two extra sets of batteries
for redundancy and extended satellite life. Otherwise I would like to see batteries a thing of the
past. I wonder what the efficiency of batteries are anyway.

I'm still waiting for an update on the new ECHO power software. Did it work or was it abandond?

Thanks for the forum, 73, pat