Re: [Nova-Net] Kep update procedure

Don,
    I just tried to download the latest Keps and found "NO" Keps to be download ed per NOVA program from Space-Track.org.

In the past month I've seen a number of messages relating to Space-Track.org not having valid Keps or Keps available on the site. Since Space-Track.org is run by the government I can only imagine a normal snafu is happening and Space-Track.org has bigger fish to fry.

It's just to bad that Space-Track.org cannot indicate the operations of their site on their home page - to eliminate our guessing as to where the Kep problem resides.

Kuby, N6JSX /8

Don Richards <donsay2@cox.net> wrote: I have not updated Keps for my Nova for Windows for quite some time and
my "auto" update procedure does not seem to work...is there a problem
with using Space-Track.org?
W7UPF