Field Day Submissions

Time is running out. If you would like your entry counted towards AMSAT
Field Day, remember to email it this weekend. Might not be enough time
for the U.S. Mail if it is not already in the mail.

You do not have to have a score of 500 to submit. In years past, there
were many that submitted one contact or three contacts. Also remember, I
will send you a return email indicating that I have received your entry.
If not, it did not make it to me for what ever reason. Do not assume I
got it simply because you pressed send.

The Satellite Summary Sheet should be used for submission of the AMSAT
Field Day competition and be received by KK5DO (email or postal mail) by
11:59 P.M. CDT, Monday, July 16, 2007. The preferred method for
submitting your log is via e-mail to kk5do@amsat.org or kk5do@arrl.net.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on W0KIE Intelsat Americas, T1, 6.2/6.8Mhz

http://www.arrl.org