Re: recording soft

Nick:
Search for a product called 'total recorder" or something like that.
there's a good free version which allegedly has a very good VOX.  May
have the scripts you need, maybe the vox is sufficient.

I purchased an enhanced version for nothing significant and like it.

Good luck & 73,
jim
wb4gcs@amsat.org