Re: Additional g-5500 mounting question

Take a look at these pictures. I had the same questions a while back and Mr.
Steven Rass
was good enough to have these on his website.
They explain it all.

http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/sat_antennas/

73's
RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"