Re: recording soft

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 05:56:27AM -0500, Nick Pugh wrote:
> Hi Group
> I am looking for a shareware program to record audio that is controlled by time. Or maybe a script that would call a program to recorder and exit that program set by time.

On FreeBSD, just use rec, part of the sox collection. In fact, that
is what I use to record qso's on the sats. Easy to run it as a cron
job or at.

http://www.db.net/hamfreesbie/HamFreeSBIE might be of interest to some
hams on here. A complete HamRadio oriented plug in and play CD including
some satellite utilities.

- 73 Diane VA3DB
--
- db@FreeBSD.org db@db.net http://www.db.net/~db