Re: recording soft

Nick Pugh wrote:
> Hi Group
> I am looking for a shareware program to record audio that is controlled by time. Or maybe a script that would call a program to recorder and exit that program set by time.
It is easy on Linux. Use that 'at' program and 'arecord' from the ALSA

$ at 17:15
 > arecord  -d <duration in sec> -f cd -t wav -D copy outfile.wav

will give you a .wav file in CD quality. This of course assumes that you
have setup your recording options with your mixer of choice.

But you ask for 'shareware' so you are probably noy running Linux....

73, Bent/OZ6BL