AMSAT Journal

Everyone,

Due to the lateness of the last issue (for a variety of reasons), the time is already upon us to begin submitting articles for the next issue (July/August). I have a couple of articles already (I haven't started editing yet) but, as always, need more to fill out the issue. All you authors please send me your submissions by July 27th so I can get this issue out closer to on time.

Thanks very much to all the fine writers we have in AMSAT that have contributed to the Journal. You really make the Journal what it is.

73,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal