Bias Tees

Hello, all
I have a small quantity of AVCOM DCP-66 Bias Tees
(power inserters) that are rated from 25~1500MHz.
Solid aluminum block with a feedthrough cap and ground
post for DC. Most of them have female "F" connectors
on the input and output, but I changed a few of them
to female "TNC". These were surplus from an Earth
Station I helped rebuild, and were used to send DC up
the coax to commercial LNB's with a 950~1450MHz
output. I use one to power my S-Band downconverter,
and it works fine. $25 each, shipping included.
Contact me off-list if interested.
73, Jim  KQ6EA