Attendtion all (ex) Satagte Stations - SatgatePresentation - Help requested

Hi Folks,

  I have been asked to make a short presentation at the forthcoming AMSAT-UK
Colloquium next week, about the Satgate system.

  A few years ago, I ran my own Satgate, GB7SAT, but I would like some help
in formulating the presentation.

  I would very much like to receive

a. Pictures of Satgate stations.

b. Some information regarding how many messages were send/received from your
station on average

c. Any particular high points during the operation of your satgate, eg
emergency messages passed

d. A URL of any web site containing such details above

e. Any other anecdotes, experiences etc

Many thanks

73 Jim G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT UK