GO-32 signal July 11 0130Z

If anyone copied GO32 data on the 0130 pass July 11th (UTC) please let me
know.  I was not able to but had a very high noise level at the time and am
testing our equipment for proper set-up.  In general feedback of the health
of the satellite in terms of consistent signal would be appreciated.  It
might be an issue on my end but I have copied very little data from GO-32
since its reported return to action, at either UF's station or the home QTH.

Jay, AA4FL

Respond to jgarlitz@ufl.edu

Gator Amateur Radio Club at the University of Florida, club station W4DFU