CN69, CN79, CO70, and possibly CO60 7/14 - 7/19

Hi All,

  This is a reminder that I'll be working the FM sats AO-51, AO-27, and
SO-50 from Saturday afternoon 7/19 to Thursday morning 7/19.  7/14 is a
travel day which will have me mobile through CN79, CO70, and CN69.  I'll be
in CN69 for the majority of the time and possibly CO60 if we venture that
way. On Thursday 7/19, we will travel back from CN69, to CO70 to CN79.
After this point I'll be in Seattle which won't be rare at all.

  If you work me, I'll QSL if QSL'd.  It'll be hard for me to log contacts
from my experience in visiting CN70 awhile back.  Hopefully I'll be able to
record a few of the passes but I'm not counting on it.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.
Amsat #35741