Re: L/S, Rube Goldberg style!

Drew,

I had wondered what happened to you.  No question but your night at the
improv was a brilliant success.  It has also given me a good idea to try out
my mode L helix.  There isn't room to mount it on the boom without removing
the existing antenna, but I can probably lash up something like your
arrangement and point the antenna manually on the front porch while using my
HT to access the shack.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA