Re: Mounting Elevation part of g-5500

Thank-you for all the helpful responses on mounting vertical vs
horizontal.  It has, however, raised some more questions.

If anyone has pictures of a "correct" split AZ/EL setup for a g-5500
I would love to see some up close ones.

Questions that have been raised:

1) I bought used, but believe I have the seperation kit.  It has one
piece that screws into the Az rotor to allow the mast pole to go into
it and be secured.  However, I do not have a similar piece for the El
rotor to have screwed into it to sit above the Thrust bearing on the
pole.  Is there supposed to be two of these?  I do have what appear
to be a set of clamps, but I can not figure out how to attach it to
the pole at the top.

2) What all should be included in the seperation kit, maybe I am
missing a part, but can not find a good pic anywhere or a parts list.

Thanks, I appreciate the "noob" help!

Mike
kb8zgl