coax patch after the LMR 600

Hi All
I am getting my new 30 ft tower and wish to changeover from RG213 to LMR600
I have, for the Vhf and Uhf cross yagis. Will be installing my masthead
preamp too and its going to be convinient to use a short length of thinner
coax patch upto the Beams near the AZEL.
So any tips , suggestions on the type of thin cable RG-58 or RG-213.
Thank you
Best 73
Pop
VU2POP
:o)  Vhf & Uhf cross yagis, Masthead preamp for Vhf, AZEL with digital
readouts all  home brew  ;o)