Re: Newbie in the UK

Hi Chris,

I'm running the beginners session at the colloquium and it will be on
Friday afternoon. We normally try to do two live demos during the
session along with a 'classroom' session which describes:

The history
Satellite types
Satellite modes
Current satellites
Equipment available
Minimum requiements

and lots of Q & A.

There will be lots of opportunities to work the sats throughout the
whole weekend as GB4FUN will be there with a large range of equipment.

73

Dave
G4DPZ