Re: Newbie in the UK

Hi John,

>>I haven't seen the details yet, but the beginners stream usually runs
>>in parallel with the other lectures on the Friday afternoon.  I put
>>the skeleton 2007 programme up on the AUK website based on what
>>happened in 2006 and the details should start to appear in the next
>>week or so.

Ok, well i dont know if i will be able to get the Friday off from work, but
will go on the members advise?

>>I would be interested to know what email address you sent them to?

To Jim on the Amsat uk website g3wgm@amsat.org? I asked him if they still
have an arrow's instock and also sent one after it about the joining side
and how its joining so late in the year?

>>The Arrow's are produced in the US and they won't ship out of the US
>>so its down to the goodness of travelers who bring them back as hand
>>baggage.  As such they are always in short supply and the best person
>>to ask is Jim Heck (g3wgm@amsat.org).  I wouldn't mind one myself.

See above, do you have a home setup? I am interested in doing portable
working, hence the arrow?

Thanks,

Chris