From: "Paul Luggar" <luggsey@hotmail.com>
To: "Chris Bloy" <chris@photofuture.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:26:59 +0100
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Newbie in the UK

Hi Chris, I just saw your post about Amsat/working sats etc.  I went through

it all myself and ended up self teaching myself due to the lack of good
"elmering" in this area.
If I can help just join my forum (Link below) and I will do what I can to
answer any questions you may have.
My prefrence is the LEO FM sats, all others love the SSB but there is
something special about the FM LEO's for me.
I'm also heavily into the APRS side of things.
73

Paul Luggar

M0SCI

Website WWW.M0SCI.CO.UK