demod

The TV station that I work at has been cleaning up.
Being the ham that I am, I do not like to see electronics thrown out (a
green thing, lead ya know).
One of the things headed out was a Wegener series 2011 FSK demod.
This is a 9600 bps bit rate FSK Data Demod. It is currently set to a
subcarrier frequency of 5.520760 MHz.
The output of the card should be RS-232C.
Does this have any potential use for listening to the data from any of our
birds??

I have the demod, power supply, frame and most important the instruction
manual!

73
Glenn
WB4UIV