FW: [PNWVHFS] Free 1.2 meter Primestar Dish in Tacoma,WA

This came accross my email.  I have one and it was a killer for AO-40 (sob sob).  Will work for L band.
73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle

From: Peter Abraham - KB7INO <kb7ino_egroups@yahoo.com>
To: pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PNWVHFS] Free 1.2 meter Primestar Dish in Tacoma, WA
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:17:09 +0000

Hello!

A buddy of mine has a 1.2 meter Primestar dish he
wants to give away.

It has been posted on Craigslist but we had a bunch of
no-shows, and it hit me, perhaps someone on the list
might want it.

To see pictures of it, please check out :
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ele/367846750.html

Please contact me directly if you are interested in
the dish.

Thanks!
Peter
KB7INO