Re: Yagi Antenna Comparison

Here's another vote for Gulf Alpha! I've built several
of these, and they're great! The elements can be
easily removed for storage/transport, and the quality
is excellent. I'm going to get one of his 2M/70cm
"Dual Band" antennas for Field Day next year. It looks
like a larger version of the Arrow, and the extra gain
over my eggbeaters will be welcome on Field Day!

73, Jim  KQ6EA