Re: Yagi Antenna Comparison

I have the Gulf Alpha 7x7 70 cm. and 5x5 2M CP satellite antennas, and have
no trouble at all working any of the current birds with them.  (I see that
they now have an 8x8 for 70 cm. instead of the 7x7...)  In anticipation of
the upcoming HEO birds, I would definitely go with the 16 element CP that
you are considering (or more RF).

I seriously doubt that you will find a better-built antenna out there
anywhere.  Peter's machining of these antennas is first class!

George, KA3HSW