SimSat-3 Balloon Announcement & Invitation

I AM LOOKING FOR AN AMSAT MEMBER to
help set up and operate a ground station
at the AMSAT Lab in Pocomoke City, Md.  The
task is to receive simple telemetry and to
participate in the radio net covering one
or both high-altitude balloon missions
carrying Amateur Radio on Tuesday, July 24
and on Wednesday, July 25.

For lots of background information about the
SimSat-3A and SimSat-3B flights please go to

       The SimSat Announcement Page at:
       http://www.patkilroy.com/simsat

See also the complete Task List for operators
to participate either from home or at our
launch site on the eastern shore.

What do you think?

A ground station at the AMSAT Lab supporting
a SimSat flight would provide good, positive
visibility to AMSAT.

Please give me a call and I'd be glad to
explain what can be done at the lab, however
simple.  The event will be quite educational.

Could be quite a lot of fun too!

73 de
Pat N8PK
for SimSat

Patrick L. Kilroy                                             WK
Integration & Test (I&T)            301-286-1984 Voice
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center    301-286-1673 Fax
Building 5, Mail Code 568           Patrick.L.Kilroy@nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771          http://lro.gsfc.nasa.gov/

                       - Albert Einstein