From: ppraanet-bounces@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:ppraanet-bounces@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of JIMMY D HARRIS
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 2:57 PM
To: PPRAAnet@mailman.qth.net; ppdxg@ppdxg.com
Subject: [PPRAANet] Tom McDaniel, N0NTX - SK

I've just received a call from Cameron McDaniel, the brother of Tom
McDaniel, N0NTX that Tom passed away on Monday July 2nd, 2007.   Services
are tentatively planned for Monday, July 9th.  Other information is not
clear at this time and will be made available later.

Cameron needs to contact a friend of Tom's named Jim.  Jim please call him
at 338-2294.

73,

Jim, AB0UK