ASINFO....M2 prices

Hi all,

	I finally decided to bite the bullet, so I will be on the birds soon. (I
hope):-)
I checked prices at several companies and Burghardt beat them all.
They even had a 436CP42UG with a damaged shipping box that they knocked off
$60.00!

	I checked with....
Texas Towers
436CP42UG	$349.00
2MCP22	$299.00

Burghardt
436CP42UG	$309.00 (Negotiated) Regular Price $369.95
2MCP22	$279.95

Gigaparts
436CP42UG	$387.00
2MCP22	$329.00

AES
436CP42UG	$387.99
2MCP22	$329.99

HRO
436CP42UG	$387.05
2MCP22	$329.95

	Even without the discounted 436CP42UG, Burghardt had the best price for
both antenna's
including shipping.
My total for both antenna's with shipping was $609.00.
Burghardt told me they were closing out the M2 antenna's so they might be
limited
to what's in stock. If your in the market, you might want to get your order
in.

73's,
RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"