Re: [Nova-Net] Trouble with Space-Track.org

Dale -
> Wouldn't bad Kep detection be a good feature to add into NOVA? Have NOVA detect zero or partial Kep-setd preventing NOVA from over-writing the user existing PC Kep file.

Yes, this makes plenty of sense.  I'll put it on the to-do list.  Thank
you for the suggestion -
> Also it would be nice to ADD to the MAP View Window header bar the date of the current Keps being viewed! Plenty of usused room in this bar area especially on the most commonly used World map view.

This isn't feasible because some satellites in a View might have been
updated at different times.  For example, updating the Amateur group
from Space-Track.org does not update all the amateur satellites.  Only
those elements which "consist of the most recent elset for every object
in the specified group that has received an update within the past 30
days" are included.

Regards,
MRO

--