Re: R: FO-29 Test Operation

On 1 Jul 2007 at 2:47, SV1BSX wrote:

> Hi Mineo, Francesco and Amsat-readers
>
>  just I wonder:
>
> according to the latest and previous TLM-data (after
> shut-down at 20-4-2007), FO-29 seems to be in good
> health.  No battery problems, temperature is OK,
> charging looks like good enough, Bus Voltage OK etc.
> Comparing these TLM-data with olders, they are
> absolutely normal (I think).
>
>  So, why the satellite is stil OFF?
> is it under investigation for a long time period or am
> I missing something on TLM reading?
>
> 73, Mak SV1BSX

I guess they want to check if under a no load condition parameters hold. I
remember they have also reported problem when satellite is in eclipse.
Further analysis will probably confirm if parameters will remain steady and
normal. I just hope battery does not start to show signs of degradation under
numerous charge and discharge cycles.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe