Re: Amazing image captured 2 miles from my house

Well, I'd believe a Ritchey-Chrétien is capable of that kind of
resolution .. :D .. have had an RC on my fantasy wish list for
years.  (And will continue to have it on that list for many years to
come, neither I nor anyone I know can afford one.)  We all can dream,
right?

Tell your friends I deeply envy their scope and they do great work
with it!  :)