Re: FD Contacts

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 03:41:51PM -0400, Bill Acito W1PA wrote:
> Does anyone really believe that a tweak or a clarification of the rules will
> improve the situation next year?

Bill,

Your comments about the silliness of using a flying FM repeater for
Field Day are spot on.

How about we put this to a vote ... everyone who wants to discontinue the
100 point FD bonus for a sat contact sends $20 to Martha at AMSAT-NA for
Eagle.

Everyone who wants to maintain the FD status quo sends $20 to Martha at
AMSAT-NA for Eagle.

After 30 days she can tally up the votes and we'll see how it turned out.

One way or another, we get closer to having an HEO on orbit.

73,
--
Jeff, KE9V
AMSAT-NA | AMSAT-DL