Re: Bulkhead Connectors

Connector are problematic at 1.2 gHz
Large ( 7/8 in coax ) more so.
I decided to illiminate bulkhead equipment by
inserting a large PVC tube to handle the large coax connectors
at the right pitch angle to make it weather proof and do away with
additional
wall feed through connectors.
Packing around the coax seals the wall well enough weather wise.
This is also much cheaper but not as pretty maybe.

Joe  K0VTY