Re: Amazing image captured 2 miles from my house

On 6/28/07, Tim Tapio <k4shf@k4shf.com> wrote:
> Fortunately no stars in the background to mess up the exposure....

With STS and the ISS in direct sunlight at 350km with a dark sky
background, I doubt starlight is an issue. There probably *are* stars
in the background, but they're wiped out by the vastly brighter sunlit
targets.

--
73 de Maggie K3XS
Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org