Re: FD Contacts!

I would suggest that those that have a problem interrupting the rules
for Field Day, weather they be AMSAT rules or ARRL rules, contact either
myself for the AMSAT rules or the ARRL for their rules. Everyone on this
BB can interrupt them anyway they choose but only those in authority to
make a ruling can say what the correct interruption is. I would
entertain AMSAT's interruption off the list.

73...bruce
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards