Re: FD Contacts!

James,

I agree that we need to reconsider, if necessary, the one contact rule.  In
some cases, especially the mode LU on AO-51, there were times when there was
only one station in the footprint.  Due to many factors, a centrally located
station could enable several stations to get their one contact which might
not be available otherwise.  I know the Arizona gentleman as well, and there
are also many stations run by newbies who were gently given contacts.  Ham
radio at its best.

Alan
WA4SCA